We just rolled the truck back from Squamish! Holy fuck, Basscoast!
The police were so stoked about the saunatruck they insisted we get a tow from Lions Bay up to Squamish after we hung out with them for an hour or two on the highway. By the time we got to the festival our special agents had our riverfront site marked out ready for 4 days of sweaty nights and icewater plunges. The truck was made for this. We were made for this.
Woodhead slayed the Slay Bay for his signature 4am set
01. Redlight feat. Roses Gabor – Stupid
02. Sony – Sugar Rush
03. Suncylcle – No More Feat. Mavado (Redlight & Toddla T Remix)
04. DJ Zinc – Killa Sound feat No Lay
05. Footsteps – Tip Toe
06. Jack Beats – Out Of Body
07. Drop The Lime – Set Me Free (Harvard Bass remix)
08. Warrior One – Bad Like Jimmy Cliff
09. MJ Cole Feat. Serocee – AO (Mj’s Open Your Gob Dubb)
10. Spoonface – Wine Pon Dem
11. The Partysquad – Murderer
12. Malente & ManroX – Spend Ur Cash
13. Neighbour and Spilt Milk – Get With This (Sofalumpkins remix)
14. Crookers – Put Your Hands On Me (Solo Remix)
15. Bobby & Klein – Get That Bass
16. Roska – In Your Handbag
17. Zombie Disco Squad – Vie
18. Buraka Som Sistema – Yah! (feat_Petty)
19. NB Funky – Nutz
20. Gregor Salto – Just For Fun
Big thanks to the Basscoast girls and crew!